Sunday, February 10, 2013

Today we have do stay prepared for Tay 21th B-Day !!

The time ... The time ... Pass so fast !!!
Was yesterday when I so Tay as Jacob on Twilight Film and Tomorow he Gona does your 21th!!!
Oh my goddess the time pasted so
F-A-S-T!!
The Days, Months ,Years ... Are passed and Tay was more ... And more beautiful .... Just the time made that!
The time did Taylor a men .... A perfect men who means EVERYTHING for us , the reason we Smile everyday when we wake up , the reason for we be Better person .
The Time Makes he a perfect and more perfect person !!
I know that a perfect person don't exists
I know Tay have defects !! Because anyone is Perfect ! But Who Sad that I don't think he's perfect With her Defects. Why? Because I just Love Her Qualities and Defects , beacuse them defines who he and all on this world are .
Why that ,I and all true Lauties/Taylovers in this World CAN SAY !!!!
MY IDOL IS THE PERFECTION!!! s2
And Tomorow for congratulations our Everything we Gona put this tag
" #HappyBDayTaylorLautner " on TT's Worldwide Trends for all day !!
We can do that!!!
Attention : I know Is Hard Keep Calm Now Lauties/Taylovers but just Breath and Think on Tomorow . Ok is Impossible keep calm !!!
By: Laura


No comments:

Post a Comment

Por favor nos diga oque vc achou , mas por favor sempre com edução ;D

***PLEASE!! tell for us what do you think , but always with education*** :D